Below you can find practical guidance on the most important indicators relating to education in emergencies. For additional indicators, take advantage of OCHA’s Indicator Registry and the guidelines provided by humanitarian donors.
Please be aware that IndiKit focuses on those indicators whose use requires detailed guidance – that is why you will not find here many “easy” output indicators, such as number of people receiving certain assistance.
ACCESS AND INCLUSION INDICATORS
- Student Enrolment *
- Student Attendance Rate
- Gender Ratio for School Attendance
- Dropout Rate
- Gender Ratio for School Dropout
- Average Class Size
- Equitable Education Participation
- Access to Scholastic Materials
- Adequate School Infrastructure
- Access to Safe Water at Schools
- Beneficiaries' Satisfaction
- See More Indicators